Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Different Popular Festivities or Popular different festivities    

Different Popular Festivities or Popular different festivities

aura+
Portugal

Different Popular Festivities or Popular different festivities

Hi everyone!

Can anyone help me  with this doubt?  Which phrase sounds better: �Popular different festivities� or (my favourite)  �Different popular festivities�?

Hugs

9 Dec 2008      

Zora
Canada

Definately - Different popular festivities. Smile

9 Dec 2008     

minegurtop
Turkey

different popular festivities..

9 Dec 2008     

aura+
Portugal

thanks for answering !

the doubt came from a colleague who insisted on� popular different festivities�. She wants to find a name for a project and was trying to force a name out of the �word� PDF. She has to read this from you, because she couldn�t trust me when I told her it was wrong. Thanks!

9 Dec 2008     

aura+
Portugal

thanks for answering !

the doubt came from a colleague who insisted on� popular different festivities�. She wants to find a name for a project and was trying to force a name out of the �word� PDF. She has to read this from you, because she couldn�t trust me when I told her it was wrong. Thanks!

9 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Maybe she should try �Pleasingly Different Festivities!�

B-)

10 Dec 2008