Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption 14     

Caption 14

giovannademartin
Brazil

Look at me!!! Look at me!!!!!   (looks like my daughter when I am using my computer...)

6 Feb 2011     

Mariethe House
France

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr! Let the sunshine in  now !

6 Feb 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Kitten: "Look...I �ve had enough of you using this darn computer...Now it �s time for you to play with me now....If you don �t I �ll lay still here until you do.....got it...?

6 Feb 2011     

maryse pey�
France

you know what ? I want to become a fakir and I decided to start my training of lying on a bed of nails ! But as it is my very 1st training, I � starting soft... And to study my behavior so I film my training too ! And if the mouse is around I �ll stay zen ! Now let me train, please !!!

6 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Mmmmmmmm....... I �ve heard my master say the Internet is almost magical and you can get almost ANYTHING from it, so, I �ll close my eyes tightly and make a wish! I wish........ for a nice tender mouse on my plate 3 times a day-----without having to hunt or chase it!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dear Internet, make my wish come true!!!!!!!!!

6 Feb 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Nowadays . . . everyone can type.

6 Feb 2011     

NanG
Argentina

Owner of the computer :  "Hey, buddy , have you seen my mouse?"

Kitten: "Nothing better than a nap after lunch..."

6 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2