Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > You know you´re addicted to this site when.....    

You know you´re addicted to this site when.....

cheezels
New Zealand

You know you´re addicted to this site when.....

Having to actually work yesterday (Tuesday) then go out to the pub to meet some friends I had not seen in a very long time... I found I only had time for a very brief peek at ESL and the worksheets earlier in the day... I even tried to rush home before midnight but it was not to be. My heart sank as I logged on and then it clicked over to the next day :-) Even if I don�t download a lot I still like to see whats there...  Is this normal? That I feel anxiety when I can�t be close to my beloved website????

10 Dec 2008      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Exactly the same thing is happening to me!
I think we�re completely hooked!!!! I spend hours and hours here... But I love it. I�m addicted to it.
I also want to thank you ALL for your nice comment on my work. I know I�ve said this so many times but I can�t help it. YOU�RE REALLY WONDERFUL. THANKS!!!!!!

10 Dec 2008     

Miri_920
Spain

I�m also addicted to ESL, there are sooo many interesting things here!

10 Dec 2008     

amicableann
Argentina

Me toooooooooo!

27 May 2009