Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > who ´s teaching ENTERPRISE books for pre-intermediate level 3 ??????     

who ´s teaching ENTERPRISE books for pre-intermediate level 3 ??????

tenbest
Jordan

who ´s teaching ENTERPRISE books for pre-intermediate level 3 ??????

I NEED YOUR HELP of teaching ENTERPRISE 3

IF THERE is  ANYBODY teach this book for 9th grade , please help me because i need some activity that i can support my class if their are in writing,reading,grammar,speaking 

pleaseeeeee I need your help 
my ss need sth new ( extra activity with fun way ) and I can �t find that 

I get upset  from  this material

thanks for your help :) 

9 Feb 2011      

tenbest
Jordan

please replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:) 

9 Feb 2011     

johnbrasil
Brazil

Have you tried looking at the webiste for the book, Cambridge books usually have a website linked to their book full of activities, games and ideas. Are you using the book to give private classes? If so you could see if the publisher has an extra book that compliments the main teachers guide. If you �re working for a school, you could try asking them to see if they could buy the support material for you. Checked their site at

http://www.expresspublishing.co.uk/catalogue_details/familydetails.php?Country=uk&Family=ENTERPRISE&id=1189

They have a teachers forum linked to their sitre that says they have free resources for teachers, you could try searching there. The links is

Hope this helps you out :-D

9 Feb 2011