Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Self-Esteem and Positive Thinking    

Self-Esteem and Positive Thinking

Pinky Makus
Canada

Self-Esteem and Positive Thinking

I saw an article about this in Woman �s World magazine.  This idea could be a great class project. Imagine what just a little note can do for someone.

http://operationbeautiful.com/

Pinky

10 Feb 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Pinky! Thank you for the link, such touching stories, yes, I agree what a great project this could be. There are so many people out there who just need a little pat on the back. Thanks for the idea!

Hugs!

Mar

10 Feb 2011     

Ju Madeiro
Brazil

This is the message that I�ve sent to all my friends. Thumbs Up

10 Feb 2011     

dturner
Canada

Something that we are doing in my high school for Valentine �s Day is...... Each student has a message written on a heart saying something nice about them.  A thousand hearts will be stuck up in the entrance foyer to the school.  When students come to school on Monday, they will look for their name and pluck the heart from the wall and read the uplifting message about them.  Teachers were asked to write a "you are great" type of sentence about student they know.  This idea is very doable in a smaller class or school.  Would anyone like to try it?

10 Feb 2011