Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > How can generate an exercise    

How can generate an exercise

dew_gr
Spain

How can generate an exercise

Hello!

I have tried a lot of exercises with my students. They are really useful. But now I would like to create my new ones for them. However I can �t find how to do it, I try this link "Teachers: make your own online exercises with our exercises generator. It �s very easy" but it ask me to join and I am already joined!!!
Can you help me???

Thanks!!!

11 Feb 2011      

Zora
Canada

You have to be logged on here at ESL Printables to make an activity.

11 Feb 2011     

baiba
Latvia

You have to use Internet Explorer to make an OE, click on Make an Online Exercise at the top of the front page of this site, then read the instructions for the rest.

11 Feb 2011     

dew_gr
Spain

Thanks for your anwers but I can �t generate an exercise. The instructions just say this:
It is very easy:

1. Log in www.englishexercises.org with your username and password.
2. Click on "My groups" (under your profile, in the main page)
3. Make the groups that you want. For example "Primary 1", "Primary 2", "Primary 3"...
4. Enter the names of the students in each group, and a password for each one of them.
5. Whenever you find a good exercise in englishexercises.org, click on "Add this exercise to my students list", and choose the student(s) that you want.
6. Your students can log in with their name and the password that you gave them, and they will find a page like this:
There is no instructions to generate a new one...

12 Feb 2011