Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help w/realplayer    

Help w/realplayer

edrodmedina
United States

Help w/realplayer

Hello everyone. When I used to watch a video from let �s say YouTube, a little tab would pop up which would ask me if I wanted to dnload the video. It no longer happens. Anyone have an idea as to why? Any help would be appreciated. Ed

19 Feb 2011      

nosolohoy
Spain

hello edrodmedina, youtube did some kind of upgrade and now you cannot download videos, I used to download them with streaming video recorder and it stopped working until I downloded an updated. I purchased this program, it is not expensive and it not only allows you to download videos from youtube, vimeo.... and but to convert them into any format. It works great! I just love it!  http://www.recordstreamingvideo.net/

Cheers!

19 Feb 2011     

lisa.weix
Austria

Hi Ed,
I use the youtubedownloader - it�s free and works fine:
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Take care, Elisabeth.

19 Feb 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Ed,
this one is also free, works well and it has a load of really cool gadgets like converters and sound studios

19 Feb 2011     

htunde
Hungary

Hi Ed,

I usually use zamzar.com, though haven �t used it recently, it used to work fine (it is an online converter you don �t have to download any software and it �s free). 

19 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks everyone. I �ll give those a try. Ed

19 Feb 2011     

rodrioli15
Portugal

Hi
Realplayer works fine with youtube videos. You just have to select an option on the preferences of the realplayer. Mine is in Portuguese, sorry, but it �s easy to change it.
Good luck.
R.

19 Feb 2011     

mr.sneeze
Bermuda

Hi Ed. 

If you actually open the youtube video inside the real player it will always give you the possibility to download

19 Feb 2011