Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do we really believe we created something new    

Do we really believe we created something new

aliciapc
Uruguay

1. I completely agree with Lindsey, she �s right!
2. Regina has a right - as we all do - to make ws which are non-editable (even if IMO they shouldn �t be, but I understand many people try to protect their work) Again, if it �s good for your teaching : download it. If it �s not, don �t !
3. Why do some people always post messages to criticize ws here? They should try to upload better material instead!  Sorry, but I �ve seen to much criticism around here lately, instead of being thankful for having the chance to make our teaching easier.
But then, that �s just me, anyway.

20 Feb 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Way to go AliciaClap

20 Feb 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hehe, I think there are lots of original work, many interesting topics, oustanding designs, really original WordArt "handpainted" pictures or boards, funny boardgames, marvelous powerpoint games (see foose1 for example)...

When I speak about ppt games, most of them are original (except from those few templates downloaded from net)...
Roney maybe haven �t seen all those fantastic materials...
I am not able to make interactive ppt games so I admire every piece I download...

I am REALLY grateful for eslprintables! Long live ESLp!

20 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Same here with ppt games, Nika ! See? That �s what I mean, and I �m amazed at how good people are at designing ws which are attractive for sts, plus being interesting and easy to work with. Isn �t that important for class? And without mistakes ! There are tons like that!
Mine are too simply designed, I �m not good at using technology ... that �s why I admire even more the time and effort one can see in many, many ws here.
I agree there are lots and lots which are too simple, done in 10 minutes and with no effort, with mistakes, etc ... those are the kind I don �t download, but I don �t need to complain, either, right?

20 Feb 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I think this is one of the best sites teachers can find to make their lessons more attractive and creative. I love the site and the materials I can find here. Of course I also like contributing with my worksheets and helping others if I can. I think I am hooked on the site and I don �t like it being criticised because it is difficult to improve it.
Yolanda

20 Feb 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

I agree with Yolanda!
I have never seen such a huge amount of worksheets. There are all vocabulary / grammar topics covered, different levels, beautiful designs, colourful and printer-friendly BW...

If you know another site with such a big database, please let me know.

The sites where you have to pay for membership/each ws are BORING compared to ESLp.

20 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

The site is the best, the worksheets are as original as they can be dealing with the very same topics we all know, but each one displays an original number of sentences / examples / tasks that may make sense for our students and then� they understand and are pleased to practice.

Yes, we have a huge amount of worksheets for all tastes, levels and needs. Maybe because we have so many to choose from we sometimes act as picky children and start finding mistakes and problems in regular work, because we are used to have top quality to choose every day.

How about coming with your original work, it�d be a great lesson for us and maybe we could learn something from you, Roney.

Have a nice day.

20 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Clap Zailda

21 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2