Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I CAN īT UPLOAD MY SHEETS TODAY    

I CAN īT UPLOAD MY SHEETS TODAY

ALI ALI
Egypt

I CAN īT UPLOAD MY SHEETS TODAY

IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVER TODAY I CANT SEND ANY OF MY SHEETS DOES ANYONE FACE THE SAME PROBLEM?

23 Feb 2011      

mariec
Spain

The same is happening here, but I donīt know why either,

23 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

This may be the reason behind your problems!

The biggest solar blast in four years erupted late Monday, and it𠏋 sending jets of charged particles right at Earth. The spray will spark bright auroras when it hits the magnetosphere.

Mob,cell phones and the internet will be effected by the strong waves of solar energy!

redbull gives you wings you knowWink.

23 Feb 2011     

ALI ALI
Egypt

THAT WAS REALLY INTERESTING MR READBULLHug WOULD U JUST TAKE YOUR WINGS AND FLY SOME WHERE ELSE

23 Feb 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Dear ALI ALI,
I had a problem all day yesterday. It was impossible to upload most of the time, but at the end of the day some members said they had finally managed. I could do it today, so maybe the problem is on and off.

23 Feb 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

I had the problem a few days ago, but after trying and trying it finally worked in the evening. It just needs a bit of patience I guess :)

23 Feb 2011     

hussein10
Tunisia

The same problem happened to me yesterday the problem was noticed as http 500 meaning that the server is under maintenance. After many trials I succeeded this morning to upload my printable.

23 Feb 2011     

zailda
Brazil

The problem has happened since Sunday, it īs very difficult to upload a ws - requiring patience - because we only get it after several trials. It īs also almost impossible to upadate a printable.

23 Feb 2011     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

I had the same problem but I īm going to try to upload my worksheet again!

23 Feb 2011