Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Problems sending printables and creating online exercises    

Problems sending printables and creating online exercises

sclail
Italy

Problems sending printables and creating online exercises

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what the error "Error inserting object in current location" means when you try to add a you tube clip to an online exercise?

I also cannot upload word doc printables AT ALL today.  I �ve tried probably a hundred times with two different small files.

Thanks!
SCLAIL

23 Feb 2011      

tancredo
Portugal

The same has been happening to me for several days.I get the message that there has been a problem with the internal server or that the site is under maintenance. Can anyone help?

Regards

23 Feb 2011     

sclail
Italy

Yes, this is why I tried to make one of my docs into an online exercise.  But I failed at that too!  I just get more errors....not a very successful afternoon. 

23 Feb 2011     

sclail
Italy

Success!  Tancredo have you had any luck?

23 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

This may be the reason behind your problems!

The biggest solar blast in four years erupted late Monday, and it�s sending jets of charged particles right at Earth. The spray will spark bright auroras when it hits the magnetosphere.

Mob,cell phones and the internet will be effected by the strong waves of solar energy!

redbull gives you wings you knowWink.

23 Feb 2011     

sclail
Italy

Lol!! Love it....maybe you �re right.  Or maybe it �s another "millenium bug" type theory ;-)

Thanks for the response anyway...Have succeeded in uploading documents but takes a few hours of constantly repeated attempts.  Still can �t add you tube code to an online exercise though....

Enjoy the rays dude!

26 Feb 2011