Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teaching Course    

Teaching Course

Apswa
Syria

Teaching Course

Hello everybody. I was nominated to join  an on line course  for teachers. This is the first time that i join such a course. It �s on April. I want to prepare for it.
Can  anyone  give me  any advice???

27 Feb 2011      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Apswa,
If your Course is in April, I don �t know what you will be expected to do on the Course.   However, I think that there is probably a Forum, where you are expected to exchange opinions with other Students, in English.
The ESLp Forum is an excellent place to begin.
Why don �t you start by asking a General Question; or putting your Opinion forward; or asking for advice about a Grammar Point that you don �t understand?
Moreover, you can answer Questions from other Members; you can offer your Opinion; and you can try to answer Grammar Points.  Don �t worry if you make a mistake --- everyone makes mistakes, including native English speakers, such as me.  Don �t worry!  Just do the best that you can!
It will improve your English and it will make you more confident.
All the Best.  I am sure that you will do well on the Course!
Les

28 Feb 2011     

Apswa
Syria

Thank you very much  Mr. Les for your advice and encouraging words. I promise to  do all  the best

Mai

1 Mar 2011