Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption 31    

Caption 31

edrodmedina
United States

Caption 31

Thanks Mar! Let �s put on our thinking caps and come up with some witty captions for the picture below.

4 Mar 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

Peter: Frank, what has happend to your dear wife?
Frank: I dunno, she was gardening and then she disappeared. I guess she had gone shopping for some shrubs...

4 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Well, like they say, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence ...

and another

Man: "Wow! You sure do have a green thumb.  A hedge between might keep friendships green but let�s not beat around the bush here - I�m absolutely green with envy".

4 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hey Jay...I don �t think it �s the thumb he �s looking at.

4 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

... as sure as God made little green apples you are spot on Mr Ed ...

... in fact, is he looking at the green-eyed monster???  Or is he maybe a bit green around the gills from looking at that crassly ghasstly sight??

4 Mar 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Jay..I prefer  Ed.... Mr. Ed is a horse of different color.

4 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Oh he is too - that�s a blast from the past - sorry Ed - I hope you are not too browned off or feel too blue at my tactless reference to this black sheep of the equine variety- please, please don�t give me a red card otherwise I�ll turn as white as a ghost and perhaps even become a tad green around the gills too like Mr Envy in your pic. 

BTW, speaking of colours, Franks doing a  radio show on colours - I�m tickled pink - see the cafe for details.

4 Mar 2011     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Oh, well! A bush is always a bush, even made up of green garment till the root and surprisingly rude!...Disapprove

4 Mar 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

Dear neighbour, your face looks kind of swollen today... and not quite the right colour ... are you allright?

4 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

I told ya - any more of that Tea Party c**p and I sell the house to Nicki Minaj. In yer face, Pops!

4 Mar 2011