Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Japanese colleagues    

Japanese colleagues

edrodmedina
United States

My thoughts and prayers are also for our collegues, their families and all of the people of Japan. The surronding countries and even the West coast of the US could be affected by Tsunamis created by the quake. Let �s hope no more lives are lost as a result of this act of nature.

11 Mar 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

My prayers and thoughts are with Japan and my colleagues there. We are expecting the tsunami don�t give a bad surprise to our Chilean coasts.

11 Mar 2011     

simidil
Saudi Arabia

It was really horrible. I hope everyone isn �t suffering there. May God be with them.

11 Mar 2011     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

I can �t help feeling that for everyone who witnessed this phenomenon first hand, it will surely be a life-hanging experience. Let �s hope that the exceptional Japanese people will manage to leave this behind with the least possible cost in human lives and responses.
Can �t help feeling the greatest admiration for them and their calm reaction.

So glad you were well out of harm �s way Julia :)

Hope we soon have good news from the other Japanese colleagues of ours.

11 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2