Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Japan    

Japan

lady_gargara
Turkey

I tried to send a pm to Julia but I failed. but she has made some comments on today �s wss although I do not know the time.

11 Mar 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

My heart goes out to Japan..I �ve just seen on the news there has been a second blow there again :((( we are praying for all people involved. 

11 Mar 2011     

epit
Turkey

I  wonder Julia,too .Hope we heard  from her soon .

11 Mar 2011     

Katiana
Spain

Terrible day, devastating news! My heart and my prayers are with you. I �ve just sent Julia a message and hope we hear from her and the other Japanese colleagues soon.

11 Mar 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

My thoughs and prayers go out to people in Japan. We are also too worried about the earthquake, some people is been guarded against the tsunami  in our chilean coasts, specially, Isla de Pascua, Arica, Valpara�so, Talcahuano, Punta Arenas, Isla Juan Fern�ndez, etc. Some fisherman are going out their little ships from the sea.

11 Mar 2011     

mena22
Portugal

My heart and my prayers are with people in Japan and all our dear friends from ESLprintables who live there. I �m looking forward to hearing from them.

11 Mar 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I just tried to contact David Lisgo through Facebook. Hope I �ll hear from him soon. My heart is with all people in Japan.

11 Mar 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Julia is OK, she told me so in answer to my message.

11 Mar 2011     

ellakass
Israel

My heart and prayers are with people in Japan. With all our friends from this wonderful country.God bless you all.Hope to know soon that all our friends and their families are OK.

11 Mar 2011     

savvinka
Russian Federation

My heart is in Japan today!

11 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >