Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New exhibition Margot, Anne īs sister    

New exhibition Margot, Anne īs sister

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

New exhibition Margot, Anne īs sister

Margot Frank, born on 16 February 1926, steps out of the shadow of her world-famous sister Anne with an exhibition especially devoted to her in the Anne Frank House. The exhibition īMargot, Anne īs sister � was opened today by friends and classmates of Margot Frank.

Also, another invitation:

On the way tot 10,000!
Help us to have at least 10,000 people īlike � our Facebook page by 12 June, Anne Frank īs birthday. Invite all your friends!

http://ls2.annefrank.org/EPiServerMail/Public/GoMail.aspx?op=false&mid=9c3b9fc1-239b-47a7-adbc-22ba93c34798&rid=6c1e2d67-55c7-4a8e-8650-3b4f4cbf1e1e&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fannefrankhouse

Linda

15 Mar 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

So, but so sad....

not even one of you
No one ,  ...... but none of you took the time ?

People from all around the world, we are, nowadays a global village,

This is all about an icon of what miserale leadearship can lead us too.

And the times, they are coming back, they  aren īt changing , unless to go back

Please, I am not asking anything , for me, just asking for values. Just asking you to send a kind of birthday  card to one of the humblest girl that was ever thrown off life , by miserable political powers.

Can īt belive, no one is answering............

BUT I CAN īT even, believe it

Where are you?

ANNE FRANK, she deserves

Linda

16 Mar 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Does badmouthing people really help?
Add this in even though I am not in Japan, my thoughts are there and several sites in the region I am in are not working including the site you posted.

As of late yesterday afternoon some additional sites became unavailable in my neighborhood.  Will check at my office later, but is anyone else having this problem.

16 Mar 2011     

Pelletrine
France

Dear Linda,

I do agree with you about Anne, and all of her family... and about all people who, at one time, sometimes it seems forever, are percecuted just for beeing... in anyway different from the ones percecuting them.
Maybe noone has answered you because your link leads to Anne Franks House in Amsterdam, with no explanation of the exhibition about Margot? I don īt know. But following the link, didn īt enable me to contribute.

Maybe all the members here, feeling being part of a global village, as you said, are looking, full of fright towards Japan?

I do also feel part of a global village here. I also hold Anne Frank deeply in my heart... and hope thus,, in my own small way, to allow her in someway to be still amongst us, never forget what man can do to man.

But, right now, I īm quite terrified about what happens all around us, today, now... with an uncalculable impact on our, and our childrens future.

It īs fed with what we call history, and it is fed with our unwillingness to foresee.

But this is not the place to go much further, here, we cannot, and are not supposed to, change this world for a better one. We can only be very thankful for the great spirit of sharing and solidarity that DO vibrate through it... most of the time.

16 Mar 2011     

giovannademartin
Brazil

I īve just posted a message... I think I read her diary a thousand times... and always cry by the end.

16 Mar 2011