Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m back.    

I ´m back.

rose95
Turkey

I ´m back.

Good morning to you all. Sending this message to thank my dearest and most supportive friends Katiana, lady_gargara and Mabdel from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn ´t be here today if they hadn ´t encouraged me all the way yesterday.
 I went through a really nerve recking experience yesterday to see all my work vanish into thin air in a second. And I felt like I was in a playground where people are waiting to kick you out if you make a mistake(!) instead of being surrounded by teachers whom I expect to be mature enough communicate with others.
Aren ´t we the ones who are patient with even the laziest and naughtiest students?

Thanks again to those who believed in me and gave their support all along. I ´m honored and blessed to have them as friends.

Gül

20 Mar 2011      

carme sammut
Malta

HI,

I ´m quite new to this site.  But on having a look at your work you seem to be really creative and I really acknowledge what you felt yesterday.  I ´m really glad you ´re back to work.

well done,

best regards

carmen

20 Mar 2011     

Teachingmama
Hong Kong

Hi Rose95

I ´m also a new member to this site and found this site is really fantastic.  Here we have lots of creative teachers which give us enormous insights and ideas on how to make our work better and better.  You are one of the great contributors.  My thoughts are always with you.

Rgds
Teachingmama 

20 Mar 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

You ´re welcome dear Rose and glad to see you back again with your fabulous work!

20 Mar 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Happy to see you back too!Smile

20 Mar 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

Happy to see you back... Thanks for also Victor as he revised your account. We love your work :) Welcome again!

20 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi,

Missed whatever happened yesterday but glad to see you are still around/back. I find your worksheets very useful.
Hope you ´re feeling better now.
Julia

20 Mar 2011     

Katiana
Spain

I ´m so happy to see you back with all your great contributions. Thanks dear for all your hard work. I also want to thank Victor for always caring. Have a wonderful Sunday you all!

20 Mar 2011     

eng789
Israel

Welcome back.   : )

20 Mar 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Yay!!! Welcome back!! Stay strong!!

20 Mar 2011     

epit
Turkey

Dear Gül ,Nice to  see that you got your points again .They are not only points they are the long hours with trying and working  for your students .Hugs

20 Mar 2011     

1    2    Next >