Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > message    

Damielle
Argentina

I have received a quite long message from a member of this site encouraging the reading of some pages about the Islam. Have you received the same?

13 Dec 2008      

Zora
Canada

Yup, but I deleted it without even reading it.

I didn�t even take note of the user... I should have though so I could report it to Victor.

13 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Yep me too, I answered it back saying "no Thanks", Did anyone else notice the that particular user also left his contact email? �In the "contact" just under the name on the profile not the one in the message itself. �I wouldn�t suggest that anybody send any messages but I would suggest that that user removes it, before everybody on this site sees it.

13 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

What? Shocked  And take away the pleasure of sending that person tons of spam and a few nasty emails?? Kevin - you are a right ole party pooper!! LOL

13 Dec 2008     

SueThom
United States

Well, it was my turn today--I just opened the same private message/spam.  I understand proselytizing one�s religion, but to subvert the purpose of this site by creating an account for the sole purpose of doing so is what offends me.  I�ll send a message to Victor.

21 Dec 2008