Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is there a way to see the birthday wishes after the birthday?    

Is there a way to see the birthday wishes after the birthday?

MarionG
Netherlands

Is there a way to see the birthday wishes after the birthday?

question: Is there a way to access all the birthday wishes you wonderful people sent two days ago? I would love to show my friend.. (maybe save them) When my birthday was still in the list I simply clicked it, just like I do when I want to send a birthday wish, but now it isn �t there anymore and I was wondering if it is gone for good...

30 Mar 2011      

htunde
Hungary

I think they are among your pm-s, aren �t they? Sorry for missing your birthday, take my best wishes now,
T�nde

30 Mar 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you Tunde..
I can �t find them anywhere, not in my PM...(only those of people who sent it there to begin with)

30 Mar 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Marion,
mine are among my PMs. It�s strange you haven�t got it there.

30 Mar 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

That is strange...mine are nowhere to be found.
If we �re already talking about PM. Mine always opens automatically to the inbox which is fine but I was wondering if there is also an outbox for example...I can only see my sent messages if I click on a reply to it in my inbox. I can �t see messages I sent which got no reply...Any ideas?

30 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

When it was my birthday, my wishes weren �t in my inbox, either. I had to click my username in the birthdays section to see my messages and then they were just gone (except for the ones sent to me by PM, of course).

I can �t see my sent messages unless there �s a reply to them in my inbox, either.

...No clue as to why that is so!

30 Mar 2011     

baiba
Latvia

Marion, this is the link to your bd greetings page
http://www.eslprintables.com/cafe/birthday.asp?id=140772

I calculated it based on the old link I had saved with my bd wishes.

30 Mar 2011     

FroggyClaudine
France

Dear Marion, 
I �m sorry I missed your birthday and wish you a very belated birthday.
Hugs

30 Mar 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Baiba, that is strange... I posted a reply thanking you for the link yesterday already (and to magneto on how we are in the same situation) but somehow the reply isn �t in the post........
some strange computer glitsh...
sorry about that!

31 Mar 2011