Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WIDE VARIETY    

WIDE VARIETY

Alicia del c.
Argentina

WIDE VARIETY

Congratulation teachers! today, I find a wide variety of power points and worksheets. TEACHERS are hard workers!

1 Apr 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Alicia! I agree with you, EVERYDAY you can find just about whatever you need! My students made a comment today which I thought was funny, but very very true! I always try to do several activities on a given topic until it �s understood completely. In our textbook, we might find a grammar point, a very brief explanation and maybe one or two exercises, but BEFORE we do the textbook activities, I first explain the grammar point in my own words, do some worksheets and THEN do the book, this way, when they get to the book, it �s clear for them and the work is much easier for them. One student told me today, Miss... (here in Mexico, female teachers are called "Miss"....) it seems you ALWAYS have a worksheet on WHATEVER topic we see!!!! The other teachers just work with the book, but you must work all afternoon making these nice worksheets!
I thought to myself... mmm... maybe not work ALL afternoon, just click on ESLP, and ta-raaa! LOL   All I do is spend a little time, double checking for mistakes, or words that my ss are not familiar with, I just change them, but it �s sooooooooooooo much easier to have so many wonderful worksheets just a click away!

So, having said that, I join Alicia in thanking all these great teachers for their hard work!!!

hugs!

Mar

1 Apr 2011     

RukiaK
Mexico

Oh, funny and nice experience Mar
 I wish I could work with my own group without being observed all the time, but that day will come....I know :)
And then I �m going to use all the nice material I have got here.

ESL Printables is the best site ever!

hugs, I wish u a nice day.

1 Apr 2011