Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A doubt about reporting wss    

A doubt about reporting wss

apayala
Spain

A doubt about reporting wss

What should I do?

A long time ago, I reported some wss of the same member. 2 of them were therefore removed but the other 2 remained. I don�t know why. Maybe because one of them has got the same sentences as the original but ordered in a different way and therefore you have to read the whole wss to realise everything is the same. The other one has got the same order as the original. Maybe Victor couldn�t get to check those ones because I am talking about the time when moderators didn�t exist yet and for sure Victor was really overloaded.

I have kept the links to the original authors but the point is that my computer doesn�t allow me to report them again as I already reported them once. What can I do?

Ana

2 Apr 2011      

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear ana! You just ask another member to do it for you. That �s what I have done in that very same situation.

Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs,
mena

2 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Ignore it!

2 Apr 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

If they were reported but not removed, other moderators probably voted for them to stay. I don �t see any reason to report them again then.

2 Apr 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Victor certainly has much more to do than enforcing the law in this site!

Are you talking about worksheets that were posted a long time ago?
So meticulous you are!
Relax and enjoy the weekend!

2 Apr 2011