Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks again and again!!!    

Thanks again and again!!!

anitarobi
Croatia

Thanks again and again!!!

Dear colleagues,

although I haven �t been around much lately, nor have I contributed as much as before (busy, busy, busy:))), I do come by whenever I can and admire the relentless rhythm with which everyone here works, creates and helps.

I remember my first days here when I felt as if a whole new world opened up before my eyes. This site offered so many wonderful materials, so many helpful people and so many good things to learn and to aspire to. And created a challenge - to learn how to make good, efficient and original worksheets the best way I possibly could... Not to mention making me feel such enormous pride when I started getting my first points!

After a while one gets a bit overwhelmed with the quantity, sometimes with some repetitive forum issues, sometimes by everyday life itself, and stops coming as often as before. But every once in a while, the ESL habit, or should I say - addiction, returns and I �m back again.

Anyway, I know some people will be wondering what I �m preaching about or what the point of my post is, so here it goes... I have just spent an hour browsing through and downloading materials about London and Great Britain, and was so amazed at how many materials there are to choose from, by so many diferent people from various parts of the world, that it made me think about how easy it is to take things for granted, even ESL Printables. And we should never take each other for granted - the help, advice, materials, fun we give each other, no money required... that is a treasure to be cherished, respected and admired...

So a huge thanks to all of you who keep this site alive. It �s one of the small (or big) miracles of life to have this place!

Anita

PS: Sorry if this comes off a bit too pathetic, but it is totally honest.

2 Apr 2011      

baiba
Latvia

What a perfect message Anita! I wish I had your talent with words!

Thanks!

2 Apr 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I feel exactly the same. I agree with everything you say.
Yolanda

2 Apr 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

As to your p.s.: and who would doubt your honesty, Anita? It �s nice to see you here again and I absolutely agree that the sharing and support we receive here is something we could truly cherish Smile
Sophia

2 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Many thanks to this website. So many interesting people are here... and their works.  Great speach, Anita. Though i was a member of the ToastMaster Club, didn �t get that gift of speaking in that impressive way. Maybe, it �s part of the thing that I �m working right now in a little bit different environment.

Sofia, my hello to the capital of Ukraine. Miss it, sometimes.

2 Apr 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Anitaaa, Clap   Heart  Hug

3 Apr 2011     

Bare
Croatia

Dear Anita   Smile

wonderfully said  Heart

Hug

3 Apr 2011     

maryse pey�
France

are there enough flowers and colors to give one of each to each one of us ? Sometimes it is nice to share natural beauty too, isn �t it ?

Spend a good week end and plenty of good things everyone.

And my best thoughts to our friends in Japan and everywhere needing peace and true sun.

Maryse from France.

3 Apr 2011     

serene
Greece

Well said, Anita!

to all ESLprintables teachers!

3 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Dear Anita,

Your beautiful words reflect my feelings. Thank you!
Hug
Stella

3 Apr 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Well said Anita!Hug

3 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >