Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Egypt,Tunisia,Algeria are one    

Egypt,Tunisia,Algeria are one

emansoliman
Egypt

Egypt,Tunisia,Algeria are one

I �m very very sorry,I and all the Egyptian, to all our brothers and sisters in tunisia and algeria for what happened in today �s football match.Those who acted badly in the match cannot be Egyptians.
please accept our deep apology. 

2 Apr 2011      

ebrahmi
Tunisia

No harm done, dear. But I put half the blame on security forces. How come they hadn �t anticipated such despicable deeds? What if the Tunisian players had been killed? Who should have been held accountable, then? Truly inexplicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite all of that, we are & we �ll always be one.

ebrahmi

2 Apr 2011     

aboabed3
Saudi Arabia

Salam

Thanks to Allah, all players are OK. I hope everything will be OK between the two countries because that action was done by hooligans who don �t represent the NICE EGYPTIAN PEOPLE.

3 Apr 2011     

sasuna
Algeria

We are one whatever happens

3 Apr 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Hooliganism isn �t about being one or patriotic - it �s about people who have never  cared or have been responsible or anyone else than themselves.
There are fanatics in every country - and unfortunately many young hooligans take out their aggressions at sports events endangering many innocent people.

I blame parents for not bringing up their kids with a sense of right and wrong.

If I were a player, I would demand that any time there was even a hint of violence - that the game should be stopped.

3 Apr 2011     

amanytharwat
Egypt

i totaly agree with you eman i was so ashamed of what happened. sorry again for everyone

3 Apr 2011