Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of Caption 55    

Winner of Caption 55

edrodmedina
United States

Winner of Caption 55

After an agonizing deliberation and a lot of soul searching I have chosen a winner for Caption 55. There were alot of great captions and I �m not sure if I should be offended or maybe humbled by Zora �s second comment. She didn �t hesitate w/her answer. Maple leaf had a totally different perspective than most. She didn �t see a big ahhm, rooster, she saw a little man. Frank and the Greek Professor probably bit parts of their tongues off stiffling obvious answers. So without further ado, the winner of the 55th caption is non other than our own radio man, Frank Bea with his reference to Colonel Sanders. Congratulations and good luck Frank!

13 Apr 2011      

Zora
Canada

Ed, I was only having a bit of fun, I didn �t mean to offend anybody or anybody �s rooster!! It was a fun picture though; and I was quite surprised at how "clean" and nuance-free the definitions were...

Hugs,
Z. 

13 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Edd, I was just objective, the man wasn �t that tall, but he had a good up front  �car � with featherweight doors. LOL Forgot to elicit one big �Ahhhh �.

13 Apr 2011