Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Picture???    

Picture???

ellakass
Israel

Picture???

I posted a new OE today-very funny and colorful,animated and useful but there is no front picture-only a white page. But when we open it it is OK. It is not an ad! Who can help, please?! Thanks a lot!

1 May 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, the exercise is great, unfortunately it really looks corrupted in the preview. If I was in your shoes, I �d probably uploaded the exercise again and ask Victor to remove the first (corrupted) one. Only he can remove OEs.

You can also leave it the way it is including a notice into the description. But as the pictures are really great and can attract a lot of members, I would vote for the option 1.

The decision is up to you.

Have a great Sunday, Michaela

1 May 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

I can just imagine how you feel -all that work put into it and not visible!!! But once you open it, it �s just fantastic! Congrats, dear Elvira, and thanks so much for sharing it - the kids will flip over it!

1 May 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Thank you for your help, dear friends. I feel better!

1 May 2011