Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thistlegirl template and help needed    

Thistlegirl template and help needed

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Thistlegirl template and help needed

Just wanted to let you know that i just made a free template for those who like thistlegirl cliparts.  the cliparts are not original, i drew them myself based on those cliparts.
here is the link 

By the way, i will be teaching the months to my kindergarten and i was wondering if any of you know a story that deals with the months and is easy for 5yrs old kids. 

5 May 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

Calendar song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbTF4-FbpxA

If you want it, send me your email in a pm and I �ll send you the mp3 of the song. (won �t be by BoneyM but it �s the same tune and beat)

5 May 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

manonski that is very kind of you but what i actually need is a story to read since i always try to integrate a story every time i start a topic.

5 May 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sorry Liz, I read too quickly. There is a book in the Toot and Puddle series where one of the pig goes on a trip and sends postcards every month.

Also, at this link, you �ll find a bunch of minibooks to print:

5 May 2011     

ellakass
Israel

http://www.palaceofstories.com/stories/
Maybe it can help you. But there is a wonderful tale "12 months" (Russian)-I didn �t manage to find it now. It is wonderful to teach months. There is a scene there where the girl meets all 12 months in the forest and each month tells about itself.

5 May 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I found it! Look-it �s amasing for kids.

5 May 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dea Liz! Thank you so much for sharing your great work with us. However, in this particular case, Im not sure if we can copy copyrighted graphics, even if we draw them ourselves. Ive checked the graphics you draw and, although they are really wonderful, they are exactly th same as those from thistlegirldesigns. I really do no think we can do that.

Hugs,
mena

5 May 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks Liz. You are very talented. Had you not said they were your own I would have sworn they were thistle girl originals. Ed

5 May 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

sorry to say but I think Mena has a point....

5 May 2011