Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GOOD NEWS!!!    

GOOD NEWS!!!

AGUILA
Spain

GOOD NEWS!!!

Dear teachers and friends! My older sister, Gabriela (also known as gabriela09) was pregnant and due to it she was disconnected from this wonderful page, although next summer I will give her the downloads I have. Well, yesterday at 8.15 in the evening little �ALBERT� was born. I am glad of this little boy because he is as tall and fat like me (proud of being his uncle). I want to give her a surprise, but I need your help. I would like, if you are so kind, you send her messages to wish her on her new child (Albert is his first son). Thanks!!!

5 May 2011      

AGUILA
Spain

Sorry, where I have written "(Albert is his first son)" it is "(Albert is her first son)". Sorry and thanks

5 May 2011     

alexcure
Poland

Congratulations to both of you! (Yes after you have written the correction I could understand who is who ;-)

Lots of love

Alexandra

5 May 2011     

maryse pey�
France

WELCOME ALBERT !

Congratulations dear ! Enjoy laughs and... birth cake !!!

5 May 2011     

Zora
Canada

I know what it �s like to be an aunt (or in your case - uncle! lol) - my sister had a child in November; her first too. So I can guess how excited she is. Smile

Wishing you all the best.

Hugs,
Linda

5 May 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

Congrats dear friend :)

I searched her name but I couldn �t find. Please give a link ...

5 May 2011     

alexcure
Poland

I sent a congratulations message to gabriela09  but I �m afraid there isn �t anyone like that .... Please specify her nickname. 

5 May 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Congratulations!

5 May 2011     

Nounaya 73
Algeria

ClapCongratulations to the most beautiful motherParty

5 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Congratulation Thumbs Up

5 May 2011     

kim82
United Kingdom

Of all the blessings God sends from above, the one most precious is a new baby to love....  With love, we welcome your dear new baby (Albert)  to this world. Congratulations!   Smile

5 May 2011     

1    2    3    Next >