Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > photo of my students selling bakes and pastries for a charity (everything in English)    

photo of my students selling bakes and pastries for a charity (everything in English)

Yolandaprieto
Spain

photo of my students selling bakes and pastries for a charity (everything in English)

I am sending you a picture of some of my students enjoying themselves selling all they had made at home with my recipes and their parents � help. We got 400 euros for a charity in Peru (a school canteen).
They are all very happy because for the first time in their lives they have seen that their work can help other children. All the class participated making the cakes and writing the label in English and also in Spanish so that everybody could know what they were buying.
Hope you like the idea and try to do something similar.
Yolanda

7 May 2011      

sirhaj
Malaysia

I am absolutely impressed, this is a very practical teaching and it definitely prepares them for real-world situation, such activities could help the students to see the relevance, usefulness and practicality of what they learn in the class, thus, they become more committed in learning. I admire them and above all, I admire you.

Sirhajwan

7 May 2011     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Thanks Yolanda for sharing such a wonderful idea with us! We should definitely try something like this . You must be very proud of your students! Appart from English you are teaching them the value of helping others. Congratulations on a terrific job!!!
Hugs from cold Uruguay!

7 May 2011     

harelyta
Peru

Thanks a bunch. I �m a Peruvian English teacher and you help my country, thanks a lot for such a wonderful idea!! Now I know what to do to help others and of course not only from my country, I mean from all over the world

God bless you
A big hug
Harelyta         Smile

7 May 2011     

juliag
Japan

How wonderful dear Yolanda, many congratulations to both you and your students. These are the kind of qualities we need to be encouraging our students to have. Hug

7 May 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

What a really nice way to help others and get your students involved.  We need more of this in our lives.  Congratulations.

7 May 2011