Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GLEE...     

GLEE...

Samantha.esl
Italy

GLEE...

Hi!

I �d like to know if any of you have used GLEE in your classes... My students keep talking about it.. and want to work on some songs... So I have to sit and watch it to be up-to-date with my teens!!! :-)
Any good experience?..
Tip? Suggestion?

Thanks!!!!
SAm

7 May 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

I never worked with Glee as a series but I often use the glee version of songs the kids ask for. Often they know the glee version and not the original. (because they watch the show)Advantage of the Glee versions is that they often are "clean" versions. Personally I DO try to bring the original version as well (unless it is too racy)

7 May 2011     

Popina
Uruguay

I haven`t worked with the episodes, but I �ve done it with the songs. They do different versions of famous hits and my sts love them. So far I �ve done "Somewhere over the rainbow" version and "Forget you". They really had fun with this last song! Besides your sts won �t probably have any problems understanding what they say, it �s in a very "clear" English. Have a great day!�
Claudia.

7 May 2011     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Thanks for sharing!

Sam

7 May 2011