Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Don´t dowload this worksheet!    

Don´t dowload this worksheet!

CILB
Argentina

Don´t dowload this worksheet!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=148427#thetop

Someone else uploaded this same file a few days ago and we said it was a copy right??? Is is posible to just add a frame and upload a piece of work??? I don�t think so... Sorry.

15 Dec 2008      

libertybelle
United States

You ought to add the link to the site it is taken from so people have a chance to check it.

L

15 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Ok - who is still thinking about polar bears???

You know - the rule was to NOT think about polar bears....LOL

15 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

Polar bears?? Where?? What polar bears? Wink ... Oh!..those POLAR BEARS!! *runs to see them*  Tongue

15 Dec 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

I read about the polar bears and all discussion and different opinions about copied and or stolen material.

In principal I do agree with you. To use our forum to inform about and discuss stolen wss is in a way a waste of our time and it�s a real  downer.

BUT I do understand people getting tired of seen stolen wss. Besides informing Victor about it, I would love to be able to do something to prevent or at least minimize the problem.

15 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

How about posting a link to the original rather than the copy. �People would then download the orignal work.

15 Dec 2008     

CILB
Argentina

I believe that it is unfair for those who work really hard and try to do their best to upload nice stuff to see those people who just take things from somewhere else and put it here. We try to create things that we haven�t seen anywhere else. At least make some changes. I feel a bit disappointed because instead of trying to do something about it or explain me nicely some people laugh at what I�m saying... I didn�r really know that you take this "stolen or not stolen" thing like this. Sorry for my message.

15 Dec 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

hi CILB, just say the link where this worksheet is taken from and report it to Victor...that�s all what we have to or can do.
Have a nice day!

15 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

I don�t think anyone is laughing at you Cilb, �Here�s another post:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=2812
Notice that Victor says "there�s no need to post in the forum" just report it:
On the ws itself, below the send a comment box you should see:
Report this worksheet if you think it should be removed!
Select the appropriate checkbox. �When I posted my previous comment the ws had 27 downloads now it has 29. �I hope that helps you. �it�s a case of any advertising is good advertising. �But without the link in here, it only gets a few downloads and is deleted quickly.

15 Dec 2008