Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLP RULES! OK?    

ESLP RULES! OK?

manonski (f)
Canada

Hey Les

Please don �t sweat the small stuff. Most people here do appreciate your input. I �d rather read any of your replies than a "Where are my points" thread.

10 May 2011     

magneto
Greece

LesClap

10 May 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Les

I absolutely love your posts - keep �em comin�.

I�d far rather be entertained and informed by your posts any day than by all the whinging and whining posts about rampant reporters and malicious moderators who allegedly deliberately and deviously go out of their way to unjustly and unfairly treat those who upload printables in breach of site rules.

Your Explanations are Educational and Entertaining and a PLEASURE to read.

Cheers

Jayho

10 May 2011     

serene
Greece

I too enjoy reading your posts, Les! Smile

10 May 2011     

Coimbra.com
Portugal

Hi Les
 I wouldn�t want you to change!
Good for you!Hope to continue to read your post again and again and yet again!
Thanks.

11 May 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Thumbs Up Hi Les! You are the Encyclopedia Britannica to me! Thank you for all your posts.

11 May 2011     

izulia
China

Les, I also like reading your posts on the forum. Always learn something new for myself. Keep writing!!!!!!!!

11 May 2011     

Pelletrine
France

Dear Les,
much has been said to support you.... and of cause it has ;o))
 You are a pillar to many of us, having to, and wanting to, improve our English !
You give so much to this site through your thoughtful, and so tactful, comments... please do not think for a second that you are throwing peals to the swine.... keep rocking, and let the trivial be trivial.   ... it should never be able to hurt you. Your answer (opening this tread) is a great open door for better thoughts for those who try to put you down.

Wish you all the best

11 May 2011     

kprichorniana
Mexico

AAAAh Les....What would I do If I didn �t read your posts???Cry Pay them no mind...Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do. --Dale Carnegie.

Keep posts coming Les!Wink

11 May 2011     

zailda
Brazil

As I have said, I appreciate all of your posts on the forum and IMHO they have to stay, keep them coming!
The forum is for and by ESL teachers and if some grammar is posted, what �s the matter? Should we give up the grammar just because they may be boring sometimes? Should we only share jokes and games? I don �t think so...

I find it funny that the same members who complain about your grammar explanations given to help other members (maybe thousands) happily engage in threads that clearly break the forum rules, with no purpose concerning ESL!

You have all of my support in this particular case.

11 May 2011     

< Previous   1    2