Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is MapleLeaf?    

Where is MapleLeaf?

Jayho
Australia

Where is MapleLeaf?

Hello

Does anyone know what happened to MapleLeaf?  I went to reply to a PM but it said no user with that account and now I can �t find their account via the search field.

Cheers

Jayho

13 May 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

When I clicked on her avatar I got a message "explorer cannot display the page..." ???Ermm

13 May 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

?? Ermm
I have no idea either...hmm.

13 May 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Oh dear - my last message from her was on 26th April, so not that long ago.  I �m sure I saw some posts from her after that.  Maybe she asked for her account to be deleted???  Or she changed account names???

Where are you ML?  Are you out there?

13 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
I tried too, but it seems the account was deleted.

Her last post in the forum was long ago, in February.

Winner Caption 13
 Started by MapleLeaf on 6 Feb 2011     Replies: 3     Last post by mahaenglish on 6 Feb 2011

May be she sees your post and let �s us know something.
Linda

13 May 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Oh My, I just hope that she is ok, MapleLeaf!!!! we wish you all the best wherever you are now. I am scared if anything not so good happened to her.Heart

Love,
Sirhajwan

13 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi again

MapleLeaf has just pmed me - everything is fine, it �s just a break.

God, I also want a break! Where can I buy one? Wink

Have a beautiful Friday
Linda

13 May 2011     

maryse pey�
France

hi Olinda,

Mapleleaf is obviously wiser than us... a litle break for someone as addicted as us to ESL... wouldn �t it be a kind of... miracle ?

Actually, as far as I �m concerned this break is too expensive for my... mind !!!! LOL

plenty of hugs to all of you dear friends... and good rest with the incoming week end.

Maryse.

13 May 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

How can you have your account deleted (presumably by Victor, since you can�t actually delete it yourself) and still manage to �pm � somebody?

13 May 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Hi, friends, thanks for waking me up from hibernating. Now we �re having warm sunny days shining through and getting ready for the hot and hopefully long summer.

Almaz, I just changed the password ;)

14 May 2011