Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > No option for text/selection/ box in my Editor. How come?    

No option for text/selection/ box in my Editor. How come?

cinnamon_girl
Brazil

No option for text/selection/ box in my Editor. How come?

I simply don �t have that option in my online editor therefore obviously I can �t submit the work I spent one hour doing it.

What can be done about that?

Besides, everything in this website takes an hour. To load a new page, to select a new section, the make an upload of the image I saved to put in this e-mail and show my " rich editor " ....

23 May 2011      

ellakass
Israel

Do you use Firefox or Explorer? Firefox doesn �t work for this site...

23 May 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Are you the same cinnamon_girl who has already uploaded four identical worksheets about The Truman Show?

"Besides, everything in this website takes an hour." Actually, you�re absolutely spot on. I know that the administrator is toiling - even as I write - to change the sub-head to: Welcome to ESL Printables where everything takes an hour - where �patience� is no more than a game of solitaire.

Seriously, because this is such a popular site, there�s sometimes a problem with traffic. A bit like Stonehenge, I suppose...

23 May 2011     

cinnamon_girl
Brazil

I was using Google Chrome but then I used Internet Explorer and it worked.

25 May 2011