Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Funny picture competition    

Funny picture competition

David Lisgo
Japan

Funny picture competition

First thank you to Amalia for choosing me as the winner and to all those who thought my caption funny, then I can only say that you have a strange sense of humour.  I am not even sure what this competition is as I am an infrequent visitor these days so apologies for that. Hopefully the image I upload hasn �t been here before.

Well here it is:

20 Jun 2011      

David Lisgo
Japan

Thank you Sophie for letting me know. Here is another image.

David

20 Jun 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

- I �m sure I ordered a costume of an ass..

- Don �t worry, this one is probably more convincing.....

20 Jun 2011     

samsunmustafa
Turkey

I think all of the animals ran away from the zoo, so they paid us to wear these costumes and pretend to be the animals.But they didn �t consider that a duck is smaller than a lion . :)

20 Jun 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Tired of discipline issues in the classroom? Fed up with students trampling your authority?

Take our two week class management crash course, and you too will transform from a sitting duck into the king of the classroom!

20 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

This picture is from a contest held I believe in Israel but it originated in Holland. Here is last year �s winner:

20 Jun 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Yeah, i signed up for the wrong course...

20 Jun 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

I think our FEET are giving us away!!! no one will believe I �m a lion, if they see my FEET!... Maybe if I growl louder they won �t look down? Grrrrrr.......

21 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

Try as he may, it was well-known in the animal communities that Mr. Lion continued to hold Mr. Duck in no high esteem...

21 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

Here we see the proposed "reimagining" of the two major American political parties iconic symbols of the ass and the elephant. Yes indeed, the atmosphere of "change" here in Washington has become quite monumental!

21 Jun 2011