Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Holiday of Holidays    

The Holiday of Holidays

gilorit
Israel

The Holiday of Holidays

Hi everyone
I want to share with you something I did in my school - as part of mentioning the holidays of December.
This is a picture of a wall I decorated in the spirit of the holidays. Orit

18 Dec 2008      

ichacantero
Honduras

Beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us Orit, and Merry Christmas!!

18 Dec 2008     

agusjavier
Argentina

great picture!!! I just ask a question in the forum:teaching is a feeling or a job??? What do you think??

18 Dec 2008     

renca
Czech Republic

A very good idea, the noticeboard looks really great, you can be proud of yourself and your Ss!

18 Dec 2008     

Anna P
Brazil

What a beautiful bulletin board! It is eye-catching and well done but the most important thing is its message of peace and understanding.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

18 Dec 2008     

sruggy
Morocco

What an original idea,Orit! I do appreciate this kind of work.I myself set some projects for my intermediate students to work on throughout the school year.I think that this kind of projects help us to promote  values such as tolerance in our students. The projects are usually closely related to the topics of the textbook units.For instance, we are now working on a cookbook.I will be pleased if you can send me more information on the way you proceed with this kind of projects.Well, I wish you all the best ,Orit. Thanks in advance

18 Dec 2008     

luadosolzinho
Brazil

Congratulations! It is well done indeed! Keep sharing these ideas with us!

I loved it!

18 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It looks fantastic. What a nice idea.  Happy holidays.

18 Dec 2008     

spring
Turkey

Congratulations dear Orit...
Very nice job and thanks sharing it with us..
Really impressive,amazing and eye-catching..
Using visuals has added to this beauty..
So attractive and educative for your students:)))

18 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

WOW!  very attractive display with a whole lot of english going into it!  keep sharing please orit - i love your ideas.

18 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww Orit!! What a brilliant idea!! I�m sure you�re very proud of your students and yourself, of course! Thank you for showing us your project. Have a wonderful day!

18 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >