Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just for fun    

just for fun

maryse pey�
France

just for fun

as it is time to rest a little here is a funny link. I hope you will enjoy it and laugh a lot.

4 Jul 2011      

mariannina
Italy

4 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you Maryse. Ed

4 Jul 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

It �s fantastic Maryse! Thanks a million!
I must print this for my Mum - a great cat-lover--> Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:
They live here. You don�t. If you don�t want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That�s why they call it "fur"-niture). I like my pets a lot better than I like most people. To you, it�s an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn�t speak clearly.
Cats are better than kids. They eat less, don�t ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don�t hang out with drug-using friends, don�t smoke or drink, don�t worry about buying the latest fashions, don�t wear your clothes, don�t need a gazillion dollars for college, and won�t get pregnant because they�ve been "fixed."

5 Jul 2011