Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > organize your links    

organize your links

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

organize your links

i dont know about you but i had so many links that it was really difficult to find what i was looking for, so if you have the same problem visit this site, its a cool place that allows you to access and organize your links online

4 Jul 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That �s what my husband tells me when he opens my bookmarksEmbarrassed
Sophia

5 Jul 2011     

Errie
Japan

Thnx for the link Liz.

5 Jul 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

I have the bookmarks on the left and they are divided in folders, each one containing links. For example there is the "school" folder containing sites of cliparts and resources for my students, among which ESLPrintables! Smile

Silvia

5 Jul 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

that �s amazing! i �m always thinking that I need to be more organized, and even though my bookmarks are organized in different folders, it will be much easier to have access to my favourite websites!
thank you so much

5 Jul 2011     

coasvaf
Portugal

Dear Liz, it seems very useful! Thank you so much for sharingSmile.

5 Jul 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I use symbaloo about 9-10 months. It is very usefull-I can find my favourites from any computer-home, school...

5 Jul 2011