Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest Continued (14.07.11)    

Caption Contest Continued (14.07.11)

Zora
Canada

Caption Contest Continued (14.07.11)

Well, I �ve just been to the lovely Hell and back, and the mayor is really impressed by all the devilishly inventive slogans for his quaint little town. He really wants it to become a hot spot and can �t wait to see today �s entries, so keep them coming people!!!

And for those that just turned in, here �s what your crazy colleagues have been up to while you were away drinking daiquiri �s under a beach umbrella. Wink

The mayor of Hell, Michigan, trying to drum up business (and looking for cheap help LOL) came to me (I wish... lol ) with a proposal. He needs a slogan that will convince people that they should go to "Hell". Clown

This caption will run for 2 days as I am a tad busy... and I saw Mariethe �s post about the WOD starting to get a bit stale... so I thought that I �d run this a bit longer - if nobody minds of course.

PS: be creative as you like, pictures are encouraged!

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29407

15 Jul 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hell hath no fury�just some darn gosh friendly people!

15 Jul 2011     

seansarto
United States

Welcome to Hell - Home to the Heel and the Hindmost.

15 Jul 2011     

chud
Israel

Need help? Say hello to Hell!

15 Jul 2011     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Hell is just another word for Holidays. Just come and check!

16 Jul 2011     

seansarto
United States

Welcome to Hell - Come enjoy the hellthy way of life!

16 Jul 2011     

seansarto
United States

Welcome to Hell - Your contribution was not an ESL resource.

17 Jul 2011