Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Word of the Day, Tag you are it.    

Word of the Day, Tag you are it.

thedropper
Japan

Word of the Day, Tag you are it.

"Lollygag" produced some really funny results.  There was a suggestion that we all vote for the best one but I think that would be difficult as some people don �t check in every day.  What do you all think?  I am in no way in charge but I know I am not on here every single day and would likely miss out on voting and that would take another day to process the results.  However, I am not sure there needs to be a "winner" per se.  All entries were funny and creative.  I am just going to pick one person to think of the next word rather than declare them a "winner", because really aren �t we all winners? 
So I have chosen Nurikzhan to think of the next WOD, their entry for Lollygag made me laugh pretty hard.

Lollygag is Ladygaga �s son.

ldthemagicman had a really funny entry as well.  You can check it out here http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29431

17 Jul 2011