Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption game 18.07.2011    

caption game 18.07.2011

valentinaper
Greece

caption game 18.07.2011

Hello, everyone!
I am so proud to be the winner of the caption game again! Thanks again, Linda!!!
Now, I �ve chosen this photo for today. It �s clearly an example of what Photoshop has managed to do over the last few years, and how people are willing to believe whatever it is they see (or not?).
Anyway, if we were to speak to this lady in the picture, what would she tell us? Why has she left the painting after so many years? What �s on her mind?
Feel free to express yourself!!!

Hot Damn Pics

18 Jul 2011      

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

I MUST GET INTO THE OWNER �S BALCONY TO SMOKE NEXT TIME, IT �S UNCOMFORTABLE HERE!

18 Jul 2011     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

God, I �m glad the museum has closed!

18 Jul 2011     

wonderful teacher
Egypt

I really need a break.

18 Jul 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Take a load off, Fanny!

18 Jul 2011     

douglas
United States

"Hmmm, stay or go?  I �m not sure if it �s really gotten better out there or not."

18 Jul 2011     

eng789
Israel

This sure ain �t Marlboro country.

18 Jul 2011     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Besides hanging on the wall, this comes out of the picture and... Miss Smoker is sitting on the frame edge to witness and explain it to the visitors.

18 Jul 2011     

Urpi
Peru

So what? I just wanted a smoking break.

18 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

For those of us of a certain age there was a commercial whose catch phrase was: " You �ve come a long way baby." Anyone else remember it?

18 Jul 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"I �m almost fagged out watching those two.  Thank goodness they drew the short straws, so I could pop out for a breath of fresh air!"

19 Jul 2011     

1    2    Next >