Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption game    

caption game

valentinaper
Greece

caption game

This is the picture Zenlee has chosen, put posted as an answer to the already existing topic. I have pasted it here for all of us to see, and Zenlee will hopefully choose the winner tomorrow.

Funny Picture for the Caption Competition from Zen Lee...what funny captions can you think of for this one?

20 Jul 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

Can �t show my face in Ascot without a proper hat on, now can I? Do you think this is too much? I �m not too happy about it - needs some flamboyant detail, I think! (http://www.ascot.co.uk/)

20 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

I said "Put on your thinking caps! Not your citrus hats!" ... "Geez... somebody really needs to speak to the management team."

20 Jul 2011     

douglas
United States

"If the Japanese can win the world cup in soccer, we cats can win the super bowl--no matter how fruity it sounds."

20 Jul 2011     

htunde
Hungary

Don �t look at me like that! It is my new crash-helmet. By the way, have you seen my motorbike?

20 Jul 2011     

valentinaper
Greece

"I �m sure Lady Gaga will try to copy my hairstyle pretty soon..."

21 Jul 2011     

zenlee
Korea, South

WOW -  THESE ARE ALL GREAT ... BUT I REALLY LIKE PUNS SO I AM CHOOSING UESLTEACHER as the WINNER!!! UESLteacher, please choose the next pic and start a NEW POST with your NEW PICTURE!

21 Jul 2011