Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > RIP Amy Winehouse    

RIP Amy Winehouse

mourisca
Portugal

RIP Amy Winehouse

More information in:

23 Jul 2011      

keftor
Turkey

Amy Amy Amy,

I have always loved listening to her. She was such a great talented singer. That is too bad we lose great singers so early.(RIP MJ)

- Rehab
- Back to black
- Love is a losing game
- You know I �m no good
- Just friends
- Tears dry on their own

You will always live in our hearts and we �ll always sing your songs.

RIP Amy

Rıdvan

23 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

It didn �t take long for the scumbag scammers to latch on. Check this:  http://facecrooks.com/tag/survey-scam.html

23 Jul 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

so sad

24 Jul 2011     

valentinaper
Greece

It �s sad if you consider that people had been placing bets on her actual date of death for some time now.

24 Jul 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

So sad....Waste of talent...

So young...

RIP....

24 Jul 2011     

spinney
United Kingdom

You could see it coming but it �s still bloody sad. She seemed like a very sweet young woman to me. She should have just left it all for a few more years until she felt ready. There was way too much pressure on her. I don �t normally give a toss about celebs but her flaws made her seem all the more real to me. I loved her music and really do feel sad about her passing.

24 Jul 2011     

olaola
Italy

I think nobody really loved her... where were her friends, her family, her lovers? No-one could prevent her from destroying herself?

I �ll miss her marvelous voice

24 Jul 2011