Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hug*    

Hug*

misseleonora
Argentina

Hug*

I teach children and adults privately and last Friday a young student of 10 years old, a girl, when the class ended gave me an unexpected hug. She held me and kept holding me for a couple of seconds. She really hugged me . . .
And that made my heart explode in joy. 
That is why I love teaching so much Heart

24 Jul 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Those are the best, they come from the heart.

24 Jul 2011     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Hugging is amazing!! makes your day!!

24 Jul 2011     

edmarylima
Brazil

This is the best part of teaching.

24 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Yes! I think Teaching has the most rewarding moments. Other jobs or occupations also have rewarding moments, but as Ed says, in teaching the rewards that we get are straight from the heart! Nothing to do with $$$$$ (although I must say, $$$ doesn �t hurt, rather helps A LOT, LOL!) a child �s smile, a big hug like the one you got, Miss Eleonora, has no price! It �s so rewarding and satisfying, when a child hugs you and says: "can you be my teacher next year too?" Wow.... aren �t we privilaged???? Only teachers can have these great moments!!! Of course we have other kind of moments, moments of frustration, moments of anger, moments of disappointment, but in the end it all adds up to doing what we love, enjoying our work, and ENJOYING OUR STUDENTS.

A big Hug  to all of you!!!!!

24 Jul 2011     

misseleonora
Argentina

felt all your hugs too Approve . . . 

25 Jul 2011