Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported Worksheets    

Reported Worksheets

PhilipR
Thailand

Totally agree with Zora. Without members there wouldn �t be a site.

Plus, as said on the reported contributions page, should we really act as Guardians of the Internet when it comes to copyrighted clip art? I say let the rightful owners of the clip art (if any) report the wss, esp. if we �re talking non-watermarked stuff. Would you report your neighbour to the police because he or she bought a pirated DVD, a knock-off Gucci bag or sported an �Adidos � shirt?

Of course all of this could be avoided if we used public domain only. BTW, there �s also the broad interpretation of �fair use � to hide behind.

Finally, being reported, esp. when you thought you hadn �t done anything wrong, is a very stressful and frustrating experience. I think we do owe an explanation in these cases.

29 Jul 2011     

Lucia13
Armenia

Thumbs UpBlunderbuster,ZoraThumbs Up

29 Jul 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

I also agree with Zora and Philip and some others here on this topic.

This is a very "GRAY" area as who is to say you are doing wrong when you take a clipart from google.com with no watermarks and someone reports it as taken from copyrighted clipart from Iclipart.com or somewhere else, very questionable indeed this is!

Anyway just my two pennies worth.

Edit I to think that all emails should be responded no matter how important you think it is.
It�s just common courtesy to reply.
Furthermore, my thinking on emails are like a business letter or an inportant document that should be treated the same, not just ignored.

29 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2