Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Avatar! continued    

Mariethe House
France

I started a post on avatars to see who �s behind the screen. Thank yoou very much for the great answers I already got

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29656

And for those who have not participated yet, feel free to do so now!Big smile

30 Jul 2011      

Anna P
Brazil

My 7 grandchildren have been taking turns being my avatar.  The current one is Anna Teresa (named after both gradmothers) on the day she lost her second tooth.  Luis Felipe has already asked to be the next one so you will get to see him soon.

31 Jul 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

maggiejeria
Chile

Dear Mariethe:

My avatar is a rabbit.
The real story is that I have a special rabbit at home as a pet,  who�s name is "Conej�n", He is white and soft and he is really clever, because he acts just  like a dog; when you call him, he comes right away, he sniffes you, licks you, and plays with your shoes.  He sits like a prince and puts its rabbit�s foot together in a very elegant way.

Well, I also have to say that I must thank Julieta, because she taught me how to put it as an avatar.

This is the picture of my real "Conej�n".

31 Jul 2011     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

Mariethe , sometimes I change my Avatar ,now, it �s Eduardo my son.

mary-butterfly is my nickname 

my father used to call me Mary ( because my real name is Rosmari )

and we used to catch butterfly when he was alive.that �s why is mary-butterfly

31 Jul 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

My avatar is a picture of my two daughters. It was taken while we were vacationing in Orlando about two years ago. My elder daughter �s birthday was on the 29th she is now 18 and leaving for University in America Cry next week. Her sister �s bd is today - 30th my time. She is four years younger.
I love this picture because it is so indicative of sisterly love... something I share with my four sisters. However, I do have a brother ... lucky me! lol

31 Jul 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

tech teacher: You say your daugther is leaving for America, what place?

31 Jul 2011     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Maggie: my pleasure

My dear Mariethe, I am sure u recognize the person in my avatar

xoxoxoxoxoxox

31 Jul 2011