Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congratulations to bamarcia!    

Congratulations to bamarcia!

Anna P
Brazil

Congratulations to bamarcia!

Clap  Let �s give our friend Bamarcia a hand of applause for her successful presentation at the Reform Symposium. 

31 Jul 2011      

Lucia13
Armenia

Anna,I �m joining you!
Unfortunately,didn �t watch it,but I know I can download it later,can �t I?

31 Jul 2011     

serene
Greece

Yes, Anna, Marcia deserves the highest praise for her presentation.

Well done, Marcia! Way to go!!

31 Jul 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

http://www.messletters.info/comments/congratulations/orkut-congratulations-scraps-013.gif

31 Jul 2011     

bamarcia
Brazil

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Thanks a lot for being there, girls! You really made me feel special! You rock!
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  Heart Heart
M�rcia

31 Jul 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Marcia! I was so thrilled to SEE you, Write to you and speak to you! What a fabulous girl you are!!! Heart

31 Jul 2011     

mariannina
Italy

I really enjoyed your presentation and it was emotional to see you, hear your voice as well as my "sister" Marieth� �s.
Are you going to repeat the experience?
Ciao.
Mariannina

31 Jul 2011     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sorry I could not be there on time... Was it recorded?, maybe it is a silly question but I would love to see it

31 Jul 2011     

epit
Turkey

CONGRATS BAMARCİA !!!YOU HAVE DESERVED!

31 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

31 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

CONGRATS, MARCIA!!! Unfortunately I was unable to log in!!!! I was so frustrated! Honestly, I don �t know WHAT I did wrong, but all my attempts to login showed an error! =(   Did you save your presentation for those of us who did not see it live, can see it????

Hugs,

Mar

31 Jul 2011