Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > NOT WORKING    

NOT WORKING

claudiafer
Argentina

NOT WORKING

I am having problems with the uploading system even though my file weighs 270 kb it can �t be  uploaded. Can anyone say what �s the matter?

1 Aug 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

If you are trying to upload other worksheets (apart from the Weather ws which had been uploaded successfully), you might have reached the limit of uploads. I have heard that sometimes the system doesn �t allow us to upload because of the too many attempts...
Try after midnight Spanish time (in 90 minutes).
Or try to rename the document, use 1-word name. Check the extension (even the senior members sometimes forget to save as .doc).
IF nothing helps, have a rest and try in a few hours time. :-D

1 Aug 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

I can only empathize with the poster.

I have personally all but given up uploading new worksheets because it takes countless attempts to upload a single file. And no, before you ask, my files are not too heavy, nor are they docx files. It just doesn �t work most of the time.

I think a site upgrade is long overdue. Should we ever get one, maybe we �d be able to post polls or let members decide which caption or word of the day should take the prize.

2 Aug 2011     

jantine
Turkey

Hiya, for me the same. Am trying for days to send printables that I made, got so many to share. Saw some really useful dox that I want to download but think its just not gonna happen :(

12 Aug 2011