Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > suggest a link plz    

suggest a link plz

Mar0919
Mexico

suggest a link plz

Can anyone please suggest a link where I can watch the movie "Cyber Bully" online?

I �ve tried a few but the video always freezes every other minute, it �s frustrating trying to watch the movie this way!!!

Maybe someone knows of a better link?

I saw a post about this movie here on the forum, saying it would be good for secondary ss, and I wanted to watch it before I decide to bring it into the classroom...

Thanks in advance!!!

3 Aug 2011      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

HELLO Mar0919:

here some links:

http://www.uploadvideos.tv/videos/583/Cyberbully-(trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLAkB3M1W0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRIxeaAr-sc

3 Aug 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Those are all trailer links and Mar was asking for a movie link, ascicoquinas.
Check your pm, Mar.
Sophia

3 Aug 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, Ascincoquinas for trying to help, dear Sophia, thanks a bunch!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Mar

3 Aug 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

mar, just so u know, the video freezes because it is buffering, in other words it is downloading to make it possible for u to see. what u can do is to play the video and as soon it stops play the pause button and go and do something else because this process is slow... all videos have a line where you can fastforward the movie or rewind, that line turns to another color  while the movie is buffering or playing... wait for that line to go to the end. as soon as that is finished you can watch the whole movie without interruptions. 

4 Aug 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

mar, just so u know, the video freezes because it is buffering, in other words it is downloading to make it possible for u to see. what u can do is to play the video and as soon it stops play the pause button and go and do something else because this process is slow... all videos have a line where you can fastforward the movie or rewind, that line turns to another color  while the movie is buffering or playing... wait for that line to go to the end. as soon as that is finished you can watch the whole movie without interruptions. 

4 Aug 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Liz, thank you for the suggestion! Yes, I know a video (movie) needs to buffer to be seen properly, the thing is I think I chose a bad site, because it froze too much time! like almost an hour! Sophia sent me a link that worked wonderfully, didn �t freeze not once!

Thanks for responding, Liz!!!

4 Aug 2011