Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Must be Karma    

Must be Karma

edrodmedina
United States

Must be Karma

LOL....I can �t see the bottom of the forum. Yesterday someone asked why they couldn �t see the name of the country that the flags under our avatars represent I told the poster that only if they led a moral and ethical life would they be able to see it. Jeez..was does this mean for me???? Ed

11 Aug 2011      

Minka
Slovenia

I didn �t know you were supposed to see the country, or at least I wasn �t sure. 

Make a list of the bad things that you �ve done since yesterday and fix them. When you tick them off, I �m sure you �ll be able to see the bottom. Of the forum.

LOL

11 Aug 2011     

maryse pey�
France

dear Ed,

I am watching very carefully inside my foggy (I should say cloudy) crystal bowl (made in India by an illuminated monk) and I can say that you will be submitted to very severe and painful tests like not seeing the top of the forum, then the right side and finally the left side...

I am afraid you are not wise enough to reach Nirvana after your 1-year last. Take great care of crazy hallucinations linked with the next ice-cream you are to eat next Sunday at 4:12 and 31 seconds precisely !

Your favourite foreteller.

11 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

It �ll take all of today to make the list  and I don �t know how long to fix. Confused

11 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Oh great seer, am I supposed to eat the hallucinogens or avoid them?

11 Aug 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Why not sharing them with us in a special ESL party ?

Who wants to come ?

11 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Gee, now I can �t post any answers on the other posts. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser.

11 Aug 2011     

maryse pey�
France

More seriously,

have you checked if your computer were not infected by some viruse ? or some other bad surprise preventing you to do what you want ?

Try a checking test with these 2 free sites. May help ?

11 Aug 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Ed, we are on the same boat, I can �t see the bottom of the forum!
What shall I expect?

Granny

11 Aug 2011     

Mietz
Germany

I have the same problem, when I scroll down, but if I use the mouse and click on the arrows down, I can get to the bottom of the page.

However - I cannot login with Firefox at all. I can access all the other links etc., but the login doesn �t work.�

For me it �s still / only working with Opera. (Don �t have any other browser on my computer, apart from Firefox and Opera.) What type of bug could that be?

11 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Must be the site, not us or our computers.

11 Aug 2011     

1    2    3    Next >