Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Weekend Caption Contest    

Weekend Caption Contest

Natashenka
Ukraine

Weekend Caption Contest

First of all I want to thank Douglas for choosing me as the winner and suggesting to make the weekend caption contest!
Let �s discuss different ways of spending holidays and here �s the picture:

GOOD LUCK!

12 Aug 2011      

miss K.
Ukraine

Computer, sweet computer! Looking at your cool blue screen I feel the breeze, clutching a hot from use mouse I feel the hot beach sun, cold coke is at the service, all luxuries including feet stuck in the sand. No need for expensive holidays!

12 Aug 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

Who says you have to neglect the child inside you to become a geek?

12 Aug 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Still playing in your sandpit??????

12 Aug 2011     

douglas
United States

"You can take the man from the beach, but you can �t take the beach from the man."

(believe me, I know)

12 Aug 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

"I �m sitting on a reclining chair, watching the sun goes down while rubbing my feet on the sand. virtual vacation is all  I need especially during this recession"

Recession �s Victim,
Sirhajwan

12 Aug 2011     

suhakhader
Jordan

What a cleverest way that  ESLP teachers would have in summer holidays:) A comfortable seat, some soft sand touching their  feet, plus the loveliest part of our life which is----

ESLP.COM!

Do you think that there is a nother way to keep in touch with you??!!

12 Aug 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

That �s what happens if you miss the Wyoming wind and all that sand in your apartment all the time. Hope the guy doesn �t have a cat ;o)

12 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Caption: Beachcomber Bill on vacation.

@Douglas...Have u tried a diuretic?

12 Aug 2011     

suhakhader
Jordan

@Ed..LOL It would be incredible!

12 Aug 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

NO CAPTION TODAY BUT A LITTLE JOKE FOR YOU!

One day a man was walking along the beach and found a bottle. He looked around and didn �t see anyone so he opened it. A genie appeared and thanked the man for letting him out.
The genie said, "For your kindness I will grant you a wish, but only one."
The man thought for a minute and said, "I have always wanted to visit Hawaii but have never been able to because I �m afraid of flying and ships make me seasick. So I wish for a road to be built from England to Hawaii."
The genie thought for a minute and said, "No, I don �t think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved: the pilings needed to hold up the highway, how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the ocean. Think of all the pavement that would be needed. No, that is just too much to ask."
The man thought for a minute and then told the genie, "Well, there is one other thing that I have always wanted. I would like to be able to understand my girlfriend. What makes her laugh and cry, why is she temperamental, why is she so difficult to get along with? Basically, what makes her tick?"
The genie considered for a few minutes and said, "So, do you want two lanes or four?"

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

12 Aug 2011     

1    2    Next >