Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of Caption Contest    

Winner of Caption Contest

Natashenka
Ukraine

Winner of Caption Contest

Dear friends, thank you very much for taking part in our caption contest!
My dear Ukrainian colleagues, Sophia and Miss K., I �m so grateful to you for your active participation and funny captions.
Dear Minka, Zora (Linda)Shereen and Julia, I really admire your wit and ability to interpret things in a humorous way!
As for you, Sirhaj, I appreciate not only your sense of humour but your wisdom as well.
Dear Suhakhader, what an objective and accurate observation! Thank you!
Dear Ed, Les and Douglas, each of you is a perennial source of humour! You give encouragement and inspiration to all of us .
I laughed a lot at your comment, thank you, Blunderbuster!
Also I want to thank Linda and Redbull for presenting stories with a moral.
Dear Sean, I admire your geniune approach to a variety of things from teaching to writing captions!      
And the winner is... Joy2bill!!! She wrote: "Still playing in your sandpit????"
I fully agree that even though children become adults and their games change, the entourage remains the same.
Congratulations! Clap

13 Aug 2011      

joy2bill
Australia

Thanks very much. There was a double meaning behind my contribution actually. As the �learning technology co-ordinator � in our school I am busy teaching the teachers about a new computer programme based on moodle and in this we have a practise programme called �the sandpit" where they can play with creating on-line exercises, etc to be used on-line by the students.

14 Aug 2011